Today I received calls from the hospital to set up two appointments, a pediatric neurology and EEG (checks the brain waves). The pediatric neurology appointment is June 8th and the EEG is June 11th. The appointments feel like light years away, but with the excitement of my youngest brother marrying a wonderful women of God, I hope time will fly by. So even if the appointments would have been sooner it may have been too much of a whirlwind for us to enjoy their great celebration.
As of today Jadelyn is doing great. She is loving life and enjoying getting people to wave and smile at her. I know she did not get her outgoing personality for either of us. It must be from those silly uncles, aunties and cousins=).
If Jadelyn continues as she has been, I hope to post of the fun day we had with family.
Thanks again for you prayers and support.
4 comments:
oh johannita- wow.
i can not believe how you must have felt and are feeling.... i am praying for you three.
and for the doctors too.
God be your ROCK.
love and prayers
hi-I"m a friend of Dan/Carlee and just read her post on your daughter. I wanted to come over and say hello and to offer much grace & peace as you walk through this.
I am so excited to hear that she is well...I even heard that she had a great day of french fries with her cousins and auntie:) Will be praying for peace for you all between now and those "dates"
You have our prayers! Strength, peace, wisdom, health...may God give you IMMEASURABLY MORE than all you can ask or imagine! (I cheated and used some words from Paul in Ephesians!) I love you.
Post a Comment