Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

No working camera

Several weeks ago the flash on my camera stopped working. I had to send my camera in the shop to see what was wrong. Therefore I have not been able to take pictures in a long time and do not know when I will will be able to take more =( So here are some pictures I have had left on the card. Sorry they are not the best. But I hope to be getting better because I will be taking a photography class with a friend!! Just need a camera!!
Jadelyn has had so many cute moments and no camera to use. She fell asleep when Daddy took her out in the stroller, going on a wagon ride with Daddy, having cousins visit, crawling up stairs (thanks to Auntie Kris teaching her the week before). Wow how much I miss having a working camera to catch her growing up. I think that she has changed so much since I took these pictures a few weeks ago! She is still on her way to learning how to walk. I think one day she will surprise us and just walk away. She also has several teeth coming in. Last week was not a pretty one.
It has been so long since I blogged that I cannot remember all that we have done. Kyle is bouncing back and forth between working full time and part time. We never know what our week is going to hold. We are blessed to know that he still has a job. We have wedding and parties coming up. Welcome to the summer!
Jadelyn so proud of herself standing up by herself.
Look at me I can pull everything off.
This is Jadelyn's favorite inside car. It flashes and makes noise. She is learning how to push herself.
A gathering at the park with our church. This day it was close to 100!!! She has a friend she was playing with but the pictures of the two of them did not turn out. They are so cute together. He is two months younger and at least 5 lbs larger. Jadelyn has learn to hold her own.
Thanks for the drink.

My cutie.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: