Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fun days

The instructor of the photo class that I am taking suggested having a photo blog and posting at least on picture a day. Well I am so to try to combining having a photo blog and this one. I know that I will not post one picture a day, but you might see a few pictures in one.
The class has given me a few helpful tips, but honestly the class is for a person who doesn't really know how to use a point and shot camera. But I can tell you that I have been taking a whole lot more pictures. Plus I love having my camera back. But I forgot to take my camera to Jadelyn's first hair cut. I will post pictures as soon as I get them from the camera phone I used!!
Yesterday was a huge bless that Kyle was off of work while it was still light out!!! So we went for a evening walk. It was so nice to get outside and be with my family!
Daddy loving pulling Jadelyn in the wagon

Jadelyn loves driving

So much fun!! Can't wait till I am 16!
Jadelyn loves using her walkers to get around the house
Not that I allow Jadelyn to feed the dog and eat off the floor, but I thought it was cute that she is sharing her food with the dog

Yes she knows that I am watching
She is interested in the dog door and I not looking forward to the day she discovers she can crawl through it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassandra Rollins said...

I laugh at the fact that she has not YET figured out that she can crawl THROUGH the dog door...Lord willing it will be a time when you are right there watching.