Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Friday, May 15, 2009

Yippppeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my camera back from the shop. I have been taking pictures whenever I can. I feel I have missed my little girl growing up. So here are a few pictures.
The dog loving any attention that he can get and Jadelyn loving his. Does doggie need his hair brushed?
What food can I get for myself? Plus it is a cool place to hang out.
Heartbreaker
I can barely get Jadelyn to hold her own sippy cup, but when it comes to an adult cup she is all grown up

My happy girl!! She loves to clap in celebration of anything!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlee said...

I know you don't want to hear this...but she has grown up a lot since that last set of photos! Beautiful as ever!

Cassandra Rollins said...

I loved looking at the photos!! She is getting so big.