As of right now Jadelyn has not had any more seizures!!! Praise the Lord!! Thank you for all your prayers.
Two days before her seizure she was out helping Daddy with yard work. This time he put her to work.
Kyle has been working hard at getting the front yard cleaned up and ready to plant new grass. Hopefully soon I will be able to have a picture of growing grass!!! He is off this week and has been putting many hours into it.
Two days before her seizure she was out helping Daddy with yard work. This time he put her to work.
Kyle has been working hard at getting the front yard cleaned up and ready to plant new grass. Hopefully soon I will be able to have a picture of growing grass!!! He is off this week and has been putting many hours into it.
I am cute at anything I do.
Helping Daddy
Loving helping out
I can do it all by myself

1 comment:
So ADORABLE!!! I am so happy that she is feeling good...still praying
Post a Comment