Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Friday, April 17, 2009

Grandma and cousin time

Last week my mom had three of Jadelyn's cousins. We went up and hung out for the day. What a great time. We fed the ducks, went for a walk, got ice cream, and played at the park. So much fun!!
Jadelyn loves her cousins. Mckenna is getting big enough to really help with Jadelyn. In a few years I will have the perfect babysitter. Gabe loves her sooo much. He hugs her and kisses her, he is so sweet with her. Then there is Jules, who will be helping Jadelyn get into all sorts of things very shorty.
My cutie

Feeding the ducks
Hanging out with Grandma Gail

A stick with a sharp end... is Jules concerned or did she get it for me?

I could poke my eye out with the stick, this is so much fun. Is anyone watching me?
Such a cute cousin picture for Easter
Hanging out with Mommy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carlee said...

Looks like TONS of fun. We should go up there and play more often--maybe this summer when we are way too hot down here! I stole the cousin picture--so precious!

Cassandra Rollins said...

The pictures are soo cute...I love the commentary too:) Yea for being able to see my BLOG:)