Today we finally got the results back from the EEG yesterday.... the result were normal!!!!! The doctor's office said there is no need for any more follow ups at this time. What a huge answer to all that have praying. Thank you, thank you for your prayers. We are so blessed to have so many people praying and caring for Jadelyn.
The last couple of days have been long. We needed to make sure Jadelyn slept less hours the night before her test so she would fell asleep during the test, up late and up early. Thankfully Kris was able to take the morning off to help us. Jadelyn was a handful before the test, but she always is, and slept like a baby for the test. I got to hold her as she fell asleep. It has been a long time since I have held her as she slept. It was precious. After the test, she thought she had taken her nap and was ready to go. Off to celebrate the test being over at In & Out!! Later that after noon she only took a short little nap. The crazy kid had so much energy. She had me worn out. Then she got up early this morning. Thankful she has been napping longer today. Hope to get her back on schedule soon.
I would take my crazy kid with little sleep any day knowing the test came back normal. I am a little in shock knowing how blessed I am to have everything come back normal. I tear up at this thought. WOW!! Praise the Lord!!
3 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
oh Johannita- that is SOOO GREAT!
GOD IS GOOD!
and bless you and that sweet lil one!
I am so excited to hear that everything came back normal!!! I had so much fun chatting with you today!!!
AWESOME! So glad to hear it! Thanks for keeping us posted!
Post a Comment