Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Yesterday Jadelyn was 8 months old. So what did we do…we spent it at the doctor. The poor thing has had a cough and runny nose for most of the month but the last couple of day she started to get worse. The news from the doctor is she has a slight case of pneumonia. One may never know by the amount of energy she still has.

After watching War movies and others like Hotel Rwanda I realize how thankful I am for so many different things. I know that I cannot express how thankful I am in words.

Beside the obvious of my husband, Jadelyn and family here is what I am thankful for:

For the freedom to praise God

For the sacrifices of men and women who have served and are serving as well as their family and loved ones.

For the opportunity to go to the doctors to receive care

For being able to enjoy God’s beautiful creation

For my house and everything in it

My list could go on with every little thing but right now these are the basic.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Gow_spot said...

oh your poor lil lady.
will pray for quick and FULL recovery.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fam too Johanita!