Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween Jadelyn and I headed down to Fallbrook to see Joe, Kim, Michael and Little Lizzie. My mom was also there to hang out. They took us to a real pumpkin patch and I got great pictures.
Jadelyn having so much fun.
Michael and Jadelyn getting their pictures taken. They both seem to know what do when there is a camera around.
I just love this picture of the two of us.
Joe's church was having a fall festival so I dressed Jadelyn up as Tinkerbell. What a cutie. We had a great time.
Jadelyn and Lizzie... aren't they so cute. Jadelyn was fascinated with her little cousin.
It was cooler at night so I put her in a Tigger outfit. She sure got into being a tiger. Looks like she is a having a roaring good time
Jadelyn had a great time with her cousins! Jadelyn was touching Lizzie and her big brother Michael came to the rescue of his little sister. It was so cute.
Jadelyn loved her Uncle Joe, especially the gorilla or caveman custom he wore. She loved playing with its hair. She had a great time hanging out with him and being shown off.


2 comments:

Cassandra Rollins said...

Your daughter is so cute...We have missed you at church over the last few weeks...maybe we just keeping missing each other. Glad to read that all is well

Gow_spot said...

hi there Joannita!
i am not sure if i have seen your blog before... i love it!
can i add a link to it from my blog?
your lil ones... ADORABLE.
you look super happy....

i love it tha tyou are a 24 fan too!
do you know when that 2 hour dealio is going to be on?

where do you live now?

k.

great to "See" you!

love
laura