Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Monday, December 8, 2008

Misc. Thanksgiving to Christmas

Jadelyn was feeling well enough to go to both sides of the family for Thanksgiving. As you can see she had a great time with all of her cousins. Unfortunately, Kyle got sick and stayed home from work for two days=( But it was nice to have him around and he enjoyed seeing Jadelyn more.
Kilgore Girl Cousins
Russell Cousins
Singing a duet - double trouble?
1

Since I have known Kyle, he and his mom have always cut down their own Christmas tree. I have loved this since I always had an artificial tree growing up. This year they heard of great deals at home improvement stores. So off we went, in just a few minutes we had our tree and we were back in the car. This was nice compared to the hours of hunting for the best tree in the past. Wow, I never know it could be so simple. We now have all our decorations up. Now I am only waiting for the weather to stay cool because I want it to feel like Christmas.

Christmas Tree Shopping with Grandma Michele!!

Tree shopping is serious business
Having too much fun.
I love Christmas tree shopping, especially with DaddyOur Tree1

We received an early Christmas gift, but it did not fit under the tree. New closet!! I cannot tell you how grateful I am. Our old closet was livable with metal racks and shelves. But we had bins of stuff on the ground and the clothes would get squish together and winkle. Kyle’s dad made our new closet, with beautiful wood drawers. What an awesome gift. We feel like we are living in a luxury hotel room. We have huge spacious drawers and room on the floor. For more storage we can put in shelves later. I love our new closet!!!



4 comments:

Ellen said...

Your tree looks beautiful. And how exciting about a new closet!
Looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!

Gow_spot said...

I love your little ones sweet hat!
she is tooo cute Johannita!

Carlee said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the closet. I have the cutest niece in the whole world!

Gow_spot said...

hey girl- so cool that ya'll are doing the ramsey plan.
we love it!
thanks for your prayers on that too.

hey, email me sometime so i can have your email addy. then i can reply that way.
=)
do you have my email addy?
neilandlaura@gmail.com

k.
cool.
have a very merry week before Christmas Johannita!

(ps- am i allowed to still call you Johannita? )