For the past two years we have gone to the beach with Kyle's parents who camp there. Again this year we camped. Jadelyn loves hanging out with her cousins and going to the beach. Kody is an outdoors kid and loved it. Nothing was going to slow him down from having fun. He did his best to keep up with the older kids.
Both of Kyle's sisters and their kids came down. It was so much fun. We look forward to next year.
Out for a bike ride
Hanging out and eating Popsicle in the morning
a tradition for the kids to be buried by Kyle
Enjoying the sunset and a family picture
Papa Jim, Aunt Christie and Kody
My boys
Nap time
Since I have known Kyle I have never seen him surf or snowboard. It was awesome to see the things he loved to do. He said he gave them up for his new life. What a man.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! What amazing things you guys do all the time! Kyle is awesome, I can attest to that!!!
Post a Comment