Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My birthday

Since Kyle can work long hours he took advantage of being home early one time. I needed to get somethings done at the house so he took Jadelyn out. While they were out they went to my favorite place to get me a shake. Kyle tried to get Jadelyn to help him but she went straight t me to tell me everything they did. I did get sung Happy Birthday by them. So sweet

I got to see this face when I shared my shake. It was well worth it to share!


On my actual birthday Kyle tried to get the day off but didn't. So the kids and I went to my parents. We had a nice walk, feed the ducks and had time to relax. The best part was Kyle worked so hard so he could get off early and took me to out to dinner, while my mom watched the kids! I got many sweet messages from my nieces and nephews wishing me happy birthday. Jadelyn would say Happy Birthday and then say did you hear that mommy. It was a great day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: