Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cinderella

We went to go see Cinderella at the Redlands Bowl awhile ago. I was not sure how Jadelyn was going to do. She is not one to sit and watch a movie or show the whole way througt. I thought she was going to be running all over the place. Boy was I wrong. She sat and watched the whole thing. I can't say quietly, because she yell in excitement at times. Of course she loved the play.
She also had to sit in Diane's lap since her daughter was in the play and she knew the most about it.

We got to meet Cinderella and the Prince afterwards, with a real horse and carriage. They were so sweet to all the people who came by. This was by far Jadelyn's favorite part.

She was a little unsure of the prince at first

They had glass shoes to give out and Jadelyn thought it was the coolest thing to have Cinderella's slipper.





Jadelyn was in a picture taking moment and wanted her picture taken with each of the police cars there too. She was living it up and loved being up so late.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: