Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Bessing

Saturday my mom and Michele threw us a fantastic shower! Family and friends came. I feel blessed to have so many people that love us and choose to give us presents. It was a wonderful time.
Me and my prego belly
Just one of the many blessing we received.
Some one suggested that Jadelyn get a present from the baby as to feel included. She got a much needed helmet since she is crazy on her bike. She was so excited that Kody got her a helmet. She kept telling Kody thank you and trying to kiss my belly. It was so cute!

Did not see much of Jadelyn since she had her cousins and friend to play with. They got along so well together. So sweet to see them play.



The Kilgore side of the family! Those girl cousins sure do get along
The Russell side, so nice to have both of my newest nephews together! Those boys are going to be triple trouble in a little while!
I know I win on who has the bigger belly=)
How can I pass up a face like this!?

1 comment:

aimee_p said...

What a great family and how blessed you are to be so close with both sides=) Sorry but your belly does win!!!