Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Monday, January 31, 2011

EEG

Last week Jadelyn went in for an EEG. It is a test they did at the hospital. The doctor wanted to do another one to see how things looked now. She was a trooper and had to stay up later at night and get up earlier with no nap, because they want her to sleep during the test. She was super tired as you can tell but did great.
I loved the test because she falls asleep in my arms and I get to hold her close.
She brought Tad in to help her sleep
The tech put all the wires on her head and then wrapped her head to keep everything on.
Can I go to sleep now?

The test results came back good. There is nothing that they can tell that is causing the seizures. The doctor said that her medication should be able to control the seizures. Great news!!

1 comment:

aimee_p said...

What AWESOME news!!!