Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Oh Baby

Life is still getting back to normal, but I am not sure it will ever truly be normal again. I have found that spending time with Jadelyn and Kyle has been more of a priority. There has been so much that has gone on since the 1st of January in our lives.
For one I have a new nephew, Elijah . While we were dealing with Jadelyn's seizures my sister gave birth to a healthy and handsome little guy! We finally were able to meet him last week and it was a joy to see him!!! Jadelyn has been talking about him since the day Kris told us his name. She was excited to meet him for the first time but a little unsure about holding him.


Kyle and Eli bonding

My dear sweet friend put on a church baby shower for me. It was a little crazy since it was the Sunday right after we were home. But I was told from the people there that they have been praying for us. I saw the blessing of a wonderful church.

Kyle took last week off to help Jadelyn adjust back to being home and all that happened. So he took the opportunity to work on the baby's room with the help of his parents and Jadelyn they were able to get the room ready! Jadelyn wanted to be around and help Kyle as much as possible.
Love those smiling faces


Having to do what Daddy is doing

Helping paint the baseboards
The finally product!




2 comments:

Ellen said...

The room looks amazing! Love seeing the pictures of Jadelyn's smiling face :-)

aimee_p said...

Wow, busy busy!! you guys are so amazing!! Looks great now you just need the little man to arrive=)