Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A wonderful Sunday hike

So I think I did something to my computer and it is having troubles reading my camera card. So I have not downloaded pictures in a long time. I had to do it any other way than normal. I don't know enough about computers to know how to fix it.
Life does not seem to have as much time as I would like so things like blogging seem to always suffer. Unless like today my hubby and sweet little girl are both sleeping. Household chores call but I wouldn't want to wake either of them up :)
So moving on to the lovely hike that we had last Sunday. Kyle came up with the idea to go on a little hike. We brought along a hiking backpack for Jadelyn but she didn't want anything to do with it and wanted to be on her own...she is a big girl now. The short little hike took forever. Our sweet friendly girl wanted to say "hi" and wave to everyone on the trail. She even got three men to talk to her about her hike. She also wanted to explore everything while walking most of it by herself. Finally we made it to the waterfall!! Everyone had a lot of fun being outside!
The fam



I know how to do it Daddy
Bye-bye waterfall
Anytime there is enough snow...sledding is a must


No comments: