Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Monday, April 26, 2010

A sweet heart

Jadelyn has a very loving heart. She is now mothering her little baby dolls. She takes them places. Sometime pretends to feed them from her food and giving them something to drink of hers. She asks for band-aids when they have ochies too. She gives them kisses when they are "hurt" or just to show them love. They all have to sleep with her.
Here she is pushing baby JuJu around. She does what I use to do with her in shopping carts, give them a push and wave to them. Which always made her giggle.

Jadelyn helping JuJu slide

Earlier she had given me one of her babies and I put her in my sweatshirt because she had to be on my lap. Then Jadelyn wanted to carry her baby around the same way.

Here she is giving them flowers

She now has three babies she takes care of...JuJu is one, Chase is after her baby friend, Kris is the last one. I tried a different name but Jadelyn choose Kris instead, after her Auntie.

Showing love to the doggie.

Days we are out she asks where the babies are (if they are not with her) and also about doggie. She is content to know that they are all home together.
I have seen her share her things with others without giving a second thought about it. Her tender, loving heart touches mine and so many around her.

No comments: