Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Here we go...... Jadelyn about 5 months


I have thought for awhile of blogging but never thought I would. I am not good with words, I misspell words and think faster than I write. But with a beautiful little girl, a new house and life in general I think that there will always be something to write about.

So to get everyone caught up on our little girl. Her major milestones is she has started to eat solid food around 4 1/2 months. She just did not have a just a little the first time she had almost all the food that I had!! She has been eying our food for a long time. She also will put water bottles in her month. Next are teeth!! that came the day before she turned 5 months. Her bigger boy cousin wanted to hold her, he came with his hands washed and everything. She was chewing on his finger and said ouch her teeth hurt. I said that her gums can hurt too. Well her cousin knew a day before I did that she had teeth. I felt her teeth to discover that it was not just one tooth but two!!Now her top ones are coming in! The same day I discovered her teeth she was on her back looking at me I turn around and find her on her tummy. Now she is rolling in both directions. Now she loves to stand with someones help, so we got her a activity center, but she is not too sure about it yet.

There is plenty now to come, my sister's wedding, Kyle's yard work, the beach and family time and life's adventure of being a home owner.




2 comments:

Carlee said...

yea! welcome to the blogworld. I love the pictures!

Ellen said...

I'm excited you started a blog! I look forward to reading what you're going to write.
Very cute pictures.