Wow!! I think I say that every time she turns another month older. She is wonderful, full of smiles and laughter. She is contagious with happiness. She loves to get everyone to smile at her. She is sitting up well by herself, although she would not let me get any good ones of her doing so. She is on her tummy a lot, but she is still working on crawling. I am almost thankful, because once she does there is so much to get into=) I am loving all the time that I get to spend with her. She is changing and learning to do so many things all the time. She is becoming more and more of a little person. Of course Kyle can't wait for the weekends to spend time with the family. He loves his girls!
So here are a few shots I took in our backyard.

1 comment:
Beautifully fantastic pictures. Wow. She is such a little doll.
Post a Comment