Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cookers

I get help in the kitchen all the time. Sometimes I feel that there is not any room for me.  They take over and do what they need to get done.  Love it.  When Jadelyn and Kody help me she says they are good cookers.=)  Can't get enough of her saying that.
Grandma Michele's has orange trees.  I love this time of year, because they are the best. I love to juice them and drink fresh squeezed OJ. Of course I have help.
 
 
 

In the morning the kids have smoothies.  And of course they love to help out.  Kody's morning is not complete without making and consuming one.
 
Love that Jadelyn is scrubbing a frozen strawberry before it is used.   
 This is the kids helping me cook pasta.  I get asked almost every night if they can help!
So happy helping and love that they care for each other.
 I had put something in the microwave for myself and went to go do something and this is what I came back to.  Jadelyn was making sure that my food was ok!  What a sweetheart!
 

No comments: