Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 7th

On Saturday we went up to the mountains to celebrate the 4th up there. We made it to the Crestline parade this year. Oh the things you only see in a small town parade. Jadelyn loved it. And it was great that Ellen brought Sean with her. What a trooper for being a few days old.
Getting ready for the parade
Kody was so excited and waved at everyone and everything that went by
Love this guy!
Hanging out with my little man
The fam
Playing games at the used book store in town.  This place is great!
Kody would take books and open them up and "read" them
The boys having fun!

 Malcolm has been interacting with me more and today he was dropping his leg on me and just laughing.  It was so sweet.  And then out of nowhere I hear with sweet Nana.  I looked around and we all knew that Malcolm had just said my name!  He knows which Auntie is the best!  It was the best time I have had with him.  Can't wait for the many more!

My little buddy!

No comments: