Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Birthday Party

We did a double celebration for Jadelyn's 4th birthday and Kody's 1st birthday.  The weather was not the best but that did not stop us from having fun!! It was a cowboy and cowgirl theme party.  It was so much fun to decorate and I had some wonderful helpers!! Throwing a double party was nice, but don't have as many pictures this time around, it was a lot busier this time. 
It was great to have most of both sides of our families could and some good friends.  We had a house full of kids, I know that it was over 10 kids running around.  Jadelyn had lots of fun with her cousins and friends!


Riding the bull! Yee Haw!

The horse cake
Cake time
Why he needed a fork I don't know, but so cute
Yum the cake was good
Loving Auntie Carlee
Jadelyn was so happy to have her cousins come!
Grandma Michele and Kody
Posted by Picasa

No comments: