Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas

Ok I am a really far behind. I thought that I had blogged about this before. Opps I didn't. Life is a little crazy. Good crazy.  We are always doing something.  We had a great time with both sides of the family.  It was nice to do Christmas on different days so we could spend some time with each family.  While at my family we also celebrated my mom's retirement and Eli's 1st birthday.  Wow!!



The girls had so much fun playing together



The Kilgore family!
Jadelyn had her two grandma and loving it


Papa Jim with his girls

Jadelyn adores Juju.  They had fun together

Michael inspired Kody's hair style

He loves to smile

All the cousins right now!



Making a joyful noise



 My mom's retirement present
 Eli's 1st birthday

1 comment:

Carlee said...

These are great! I love how Jadelyn, Kayla, and Trista have matching dresses! The picture with Tim and the 2 boys is precious! Love you sister!