Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pure Sweetness

I can't seem to find the time to blog these days.  My two keep me busy.  But there sweetness cannot be contained.  On a car ride I heard Kody getting upset and fussy and then he stopped.  I looked in my rear view mirror to see Jadelyn dancing to the music, which Kody was now laughing at and would make me laugh at too.  I look back to tell her how good of a big sister she is only to find pure sweetness. Jadelyn holding Kody's hand.

At Costco I had them both in the shopping cart, I went to go grab something only to see that Jadelyn was putting her hand on Kody to comfort him while I was gone.  Oh what a sweet heart she has and how I have these tender moments between the two of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this. You have a special little girl (and boy).