Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beach

This past weekend we went with some of Kyle's family to the beach. I forget how much Jadelyn loves it. She was playing the whole time we where there. On the way there she kept asking--are we there. It was a great day. It has been so hot here that it was refreshing to have cooler weather. We had a great time.
Jadelyn loves hugging Kody and this is what happens some of the time

Grrrr I am going to get you



Jadelyn loved being buried in the sand. She got buried 3 times.

Enjoying the beach with Grandma Michele

Kody and Madelyn





Kody's tongue was out a lot. Trying to taste the salt in the air.

As we were getting ready to go I turned around for one minute and this is what I see.
He had kept sand out of his mouth up to this point

No comments: