Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Patio Cover

I was thinking about how much work Kyle has put into our house over the last 2 1/2 years. I have been wanting to blog and brag about our patio cover. There always seems to be something new that Kyle is doing and I wanted to wait until it was finished. But I wanted to get his accomplishments in a blog this year. Here is the amazing work that he has done with the help of our Dad's. Kyle's dad was faithful to come over for weeks to help Kyle. We are so thankful! I so enjoyed the cover this summer and even in the fall, when we can go outside in the shade.
Kyle and his dad started the cover in June. There was sanding, priming, painting, and more painting, cutting, and heavy lifting. I did not do much because I found out I was pregnant during the process. But it was incredible to see it come together.
Starting the process by putting in cement for the post







Putting up the beams
Jadelyn even helped
Starting to look like a patio

Putting some of the last pieces in place
So this is what it looked like before



And this is what it looks like NOW!!!




What an amazing job! I love that patio and all the yard work Kyle has put into the house! It is wonderful!

1 comment:

aimee_p said...

yes an amazing job!! What a great treat to have a man who can be so handy!!!