The other day Jadelyn found a little bible we had picked up for her at a used book store. Soon after that she kept asking for something very adamantly over and over. We could not figure it out until she pointed to my bible. We found her bible and she was very content. She would bring it and ask us to read it or she would read it to her babies.
Here she is praying with her babies before reading to them.
Standing outside of the store with her bible
On the ride whole home she was quietly looking through her new bible.
This week she even took her bible to church, just like Mommy and Daddy! So precious. We have been reading her stories and have gotten though many stories. She loves it!! It is never to young to start them off!
There are many times I hear Jadelyn asking for "this" and I see her hands folded wanting to pray! We pray anywhere and everywhere! She sometimes tells us what she wants to pray about. Bless her heart! Anytime she knows we are going to church or bible study she folds her hands asking "this." What a little blessing we have.
There are many times I hear Jadelyn asking for "this" and I see her hands folded wanting to pray! We pray anywhere and everywhere! She sometimes tells us what she wants to pray about. Bless her heart! Anytime she knows we are going to church or bible study she folds her hands asking "this." What a little blessing we have.
1 comment:
Maybe we should discuss an arranged marriage! I know a boy that would be blessed beyond belief to be married to your little princess...we'll give it 20+ years. Thank you for being great examples of: train up a child in the way they should go! Love & Miss you my dear friend!
Post a Comment