Yes I know that I am a few weeks behind, but I thought I would still post about Christmas. On Christmas Eve we get together with the Kilgore side of the family. Lots of good times.
Jadelyn's grand entrance on the ice chest

Greatgrandma Ruth and Greatgrandpa Bob with Jadelyn. Love that she still has them around

Aunt Linda with Jadelyn

David with Trista and Jadelyn

Aunt Amy with Jadelyn

Christmas day was at the Kilgore's. Jadelyn was finally getting into and opening up the presents. I thought she would be happy with just one and not want any more. But she realized that there were other fun things to open up.
Jadelyn's Christmas dress

Looking a little overwhelmed

Celebrating Christmas

Hanging out with Grandpa

On the weekend we got the Russell side of the family together.
This one makes me laugh that Jadelyn is looking the other way

All the cousins, expect Lizzie
Auntie Carlee giving Jadelyn whip cream. Of course Jadelyn loved it!
The whole fam
Jadelyn sharing her new kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment