Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Warm October

Who would have thought that in October Jadelyn would be outside playing in a pool. I had just packed it up thinking that we would not be using it any more this year, but Kyle bought it back out one warm day and she is in love with it. She will just sit in it without water.

If there is no water in the pool, buckets of water work just fine. She came in soaking wet and did not want to stop playing with the water. Crazy!

The other day it was windy here and Jadelyn had a good attitude so we took some pictures. It has been awhile since I have gotten her to smile for the camera. Just love how photogenic she can be.




Just a cute picture.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

aimee_p said...

She is so precious. I love the pictures. Not looking forward to the windy days, every day for weeks. Good thing she is taking advantage3 of all the nice days!