I was in the middle of blogging this the morning of her seizure. We are all doing well today. No more seizures. Jadelyn was able to see all her church friends last night at a birthday party, which helped her relax and have fun. Today she napped for 4 hours and we went to a family birthday party, trying to live life as "normal" as possible. Life is harder for us as parents wanting to watching her more closely. But also a learning time to trust that she is in His hands. He has a plan for her and for us as a family. He is My Rock and my strength.
So here is some pre-seizure fun.
Life has been busy trying to keep up with Jadelyn. On the weekends she lives it up and Monday she catches up on her sleep. I then try to clean up after the weekend. The rest of the week she then takes short naps. So by the time I try to start anything she is awake. There seems to be little time for blogging.
We have been staying cool by going to Grandma and Grandpa Kilgore's house to swim. When we are not there it is either playing outside with the chalk or reading a book. I have read the same book over at least 20 times in one day. She brings it back the next day for the same thing.
So here is some pre-seizure fun.
Life has been busy trying to keep up with Jadelyn. On the weekends she lives it up and Monday she catches up on her sleep. I then try to clean up after the weekend. The rest of the week she then takes short naps. So by the time I try to start anything she is awake. There seems to be little time for blogging.
We have been staying cool by going to Grandma and Grandpa Kilgore's house to swim. When we are not there it is either playing outside with the chalk or reading a book. I have read the same book over at least 20 times in one day. She brings it back the next day for the same thing.
My sweet little girl
Hamming it up. I just love this pic!!
This is one of her favorite books... she is so intently looking at the book
Another favorite...

1 comment:
Sounds like you had a good weekend. Everyone missed you on Sat. night. I love the pictures of Jadelyn--so colorful.
Post a Comment