Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

More

Wow I cannot believe that I have not posted for over two weeks.
Kyle is working a split shift, which means very early morning again and then late nights. So when does he sleep, a few hours at night and a few hours during the day. He is such a trooper. Jadelyn and I have to be creative in activities to let him sleep, because we just want to hang out with him. We hope that this is only will end in a few weeks. At least next week he has off. Yipeee! Yes he did plan it to correspond with Jadelyn's 1st Birthday. She is one next week!!!!
Jadelyn is growing up!! She is finally starting to crawl on all fours. She loves chasing after the dog who right now is not thrilled about it. She is starting to communicate through sign language. She knows how to say "more", but the stubborn kid, not sure who she got that from=), only does it when she wants to. Also clapping and more look a lot a like. At Michael's party Auntie Carlee helped Jadelyn learn how to wave. Today at Costco she started waving at anyone walking by! So cute.
The weather here has been wonderful. So today I pulled out her kiddie pool! It is only March, but the water bug loved it.
Serious it is only March, but I have to get ready for the big pool!
My wonderful sister in law passed down toys from her two wonderful girls. Jadelyn loves the Little Mermaid bike. She loves to push the horn. She would be on it all the time if our backs could handle it.
So much fun!!
Go Dodgers!

1 comment:

Carlee said...

I think she grows up a little everyday! Oh she is so adorable. We can't wait to have her over! Yay for crawling--it won't last long knowing your little stinker, she'll be walking in a couple months!