Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dad's vacation part 3

For Christmas we told your niece her present was a day and a night with Auntie, Uncle and Jadelyn. Jadelyn's cousin Juliana has been dying to come and spend the night and then go feed animals (at the Living Desert). We were finally able to make it happen.
She got dropped off and first off had a ton of fun outside!
Here Juliana and Jadelyn are sliding down a dirt mound in our war zone looking front yard. It does not take much for kids to have fun.
Two beauties a palm tree stump with Kyle.

My wonderful husband knew I had my hands full getting everything ready in the morning so he pitched in and made everyone a pancake breakfast (the usual when we have little guests). After a delicious breakfast and the car loaded off we went. Both took a nap and were refreshed when we got there.
Getting ready to feed the giraffes.

There was an exhibit under construction with bulldozes... you would have thought Jadelyn had seen the most interesting animal in the world. I guess construction equipment is the best type of entertainment.
Look Daddy that is the most amazing thing I have seen all day!
Having fun at the park inside!!

A two head turtle.

Three cuties caught in a web of fun.
So precious!

Juliana I think we should go that way, do you agree?Look at me, I have wings!

On the way home the two of them fell asleep. But Jadelyn woke up before her cousin did and did what any annoying little cousin would do, pulling Juliana's hair. Juliana is the one usually on the end of dishing out, was not too phased. All in all it was a great day!

1 comment:

Walswicks said...

What fabulous pictures!!! You guys look great!!!! :) Enjoy fun in the sun...it looks like we're in for another snowstorm in the next couple days.