Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick:(

Sorry that I have not blogged in a few days. Jadelyn has the stomach flu. I have been cleaning up throw up and poop for the last week. I have had at least one on me everyday for the last week. The poor washer and dryer have been running almost non-stop for the last week. But our laundry has been piling up.
The last two days I have been seeing my happy, cheerful little girl returning. I hope in the next few days I will have a health little girl again. Then maybe we can do something fun and send out pictures of our adventures.

2 comments:

Gow_spot said...

oh i am sooo sorry.
will be praying for you three.
and praise God for laundry machines!

Gow_spot said...

ah thanks Johannita!
it is so great just knowing that there are moms out there that understand being prego... and what it's like to have a sicky- lil one.
thanks for caring!
sorry i am so far behind on responding.. email and blogging was one of the things that i "let go". =)
but i am not feeling sick as much now and am now just TIRED out. but determined to keep BEING ALIVE! =)

and yup, i was this way with Sally Jane until 12 weeks into the pregnancy... so as i am currently 10 1/2 along... i am hoping to feel myself again in the next few weeks!
wahoo!

how are YOU doing these days Johannita?