Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wedding

Today we all went to a friends wonderful wedding. I love weddings because it reminds me of how much I love my wonderful hubby.
Jadelyn really enjoyed the reception because she got to hang out with her cousins. Plus the place had stairs. When you don't have something at your house, it is the thing to do when you find it. She dragged her cousins up and down and all over the place. They are good sports.
Jadelyn at the top of the stairs
Jadelyn and Mommy
Jules and Jadelyn having so much fun together
Two very cool girls

Jadelyn showing her dance moves
The party girl after the wedding. She was still ready to go, until the car moved and she was out.

This past week we went camping...so more to come when I get a chance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: