Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Friday, July 31, 2009

Animals and More Animals

This week has been a fun filled. One day we went with one of Jadelyn's friend, who took us to look at the animals in town for the circus. Even through we could really could not see the animals, the two of them were darn cute together.


Another day Jadelyn and I went to the Wild Animal Park. Two of her friends invited us along, and Jadelyn had so much fun with them. It is always fun to experience the zoo from kids perspective.
Again Jadelyn roared at every animal she saw. The Dino exhibit I thought would have scared Jadelyn, quite the contrarily. She just roared back at them. Not even scared of the T-rex. I had to drag her away kicking and screaming, she loved the dinos so much.
I can roar loud too!
My little cutie
Here her friend Caleb, taking time to hang out with Jadelyn.

Caleb is such a great older brother. He knew how to be gentle and kind. He wanted to help Jadelyn see the animals. He is just a sweetie.
So cute and having so much fun


Caleb and Calie helping Jadelyn walk

The two of us having a great time

Then yesterday we hung out with three of Jadelyn's cousins. We had way too much fun and not enough time to take any pictures. Jadelyn always loves spending time with them.
Now today I except Jadelyn will need to rest up. Only one hour nap each day for the last three days. Not that she seem to mind, she loved every minute.

No comments: