Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mammoth day 2

This day we decided to go on a short hike to see some of the lakes near by our campsite. Jadelyn was styling and ready to go hiking in the morning.
I know I am cute
In the backpack, ready for a hike
One of the lakes and scenery, just beautiful

Jadelyn just loved being outdoors. It took her awhile to get use to the backpack, because she wanted to be out and doing her own thing. She would climb up rocks or just sit down to play with the dirt and rocks. Sometime she would want to follow other people on the the trail. But this day near the end of the hike she was so tired that she fell asleep in the backpack.
Must be nice to fall asleep and have someone carry you

Jim would go fishing everyday and bring them back to eat. Kyle was able to go a few days and caught some himself.
Jadelyn liked eating fish, but not sure of them before that
Right after a face plant in the dirt, did not even phase her



My parents who had been camping in Yosemite came over to spend time with us for my birthday. It was wonderful to have them there.
Jadelyn and Grandma Gail hanging out
I don't know how Michele did it but she brought a cake with her and decorated it! It was the most wonderful cake I have had. I had a wonderful birthday with the family that was there.
My birthday cake
Me and my sweet girl


Posted by Picasa

No comments: