Last Monday all three of us and the dog headed out to go camping in Mammoth with Kyle's parents. We figured if we left early in the morning we would make good time because Jadelyn would be sleeping. We left by 4:30 in the morning, but found that Jadelyn was excited about the adventure ahead of her and was awake and having a good time!
Who's ready to go? ME, ME!!
Jadelyn and Daddy in beautiful Mammoth
Once the sun started to set, the cold set in. I had checked the weather report before we had left and thought I had brought the right type of clothes, but we didn't pack enough warm clothes. (More on that in a later post, because the weather turned on us.) We had to borrow clothes to keep warm.Jadelyn sporting one of Mommy's beanies and dirt on her face.
Jadelyn did much better than I though she would have done. She did face plants in the dirt, fell down on rocks and just got right back up. One of her favorite things to do was pick up rocks. Sometimes she would have a rock in each hand. Jadelyn also turned out to be a very friendly camper. She would wave at every car that drove by, no matter where she was or what she was doing.

1 comment:
I love the pictures. My favorite is the one where she is raising her hand.
Post a Comment