| Movie night in the playhouse |
| Kody getting every last drop of root beer he can. |
I
remember when Mckenna was little and she would stay for sleep overs.
Now she loves hanging out with my kids and is so helpful. The kids
loved being with her and she would play with them and entertain them.
It was so nice to try to get things done.
| All happy campers in the morning |
We went to the park at Mckenna request. My kids also love the park.
| What a beautiful girl |
| So sweet |
| Captain Jadelyn |
| Riding a snail |
| Too cute for words |
So happy together
|
This pictures reminds me of the last time Kenna came and visited. Oh my how both of them have grown up in about a year!
| So cute |
| Mountain climbers |
We went to the water park by our house. Kenna was great with Kody. He
really didn't like the water and she would go to the playground part
with him.
| Running through the sprinklers |
| Jadelyn having fun too |
2 comments:
I can't see any pictures on this post :o( I love your blog...thanks for faithfully posting pictures!!
I love your blog and check it often, I can't see the pictures either :(.
Post a Comment