On Sunday we went to celebrate Juli and Gabe birthday. While we were there I was asking when we could get Kenna. Kyle was going back to work after his family bonding time was over, and thought she would be great to have around. I was so lucky when I was told she we could take her home that day!!
Kenna was so much to fun to have around. She helped me with the kids, helped cook dinner and was just fun to talk with. While here we went to the park numerous time, got some shopping done that is hard to with kids and just plain had fun.
Kenna was so much to fun to have around. She helped me with the kids, helped cook dinner and was just fun to talk with. While here we went to the park numerous time, got some shopping done that is hard to with kids and just plain had fun.
Don't know who is the bigger kid=) Kyle loved playing with the kids
Just a cool picture
Hummingbird watching
We have so much fun. I look forward to having Gabe at sometime. I am just loving that we get to hang out my nieces and nephew. I was missing that part of being an auntie. And love that the cousins get time together
1 comment:
I can't see the pictures... |:-(
Post a Comment