Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Friday, October 16, 2009

Jadelyn.....

has an announcement to make. (Read her shirt.)

Yep I am pregnant. I am 10 weeks today with a due date of May 14th. This has been one reason why there has been so few blogs. This pregnancy has been very different from Jadelyn. One reason we waited to tell people was to make sure everything is going well. We have had ultrasounds showing a good heart beat and movement! Yippeee! I have been feeling good, with very little morning sickness. What a blessing we have coming!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ellen said...

So excited for you Joanna! And I love the picture of Jadelyn :-)

Grandma Cyndi said...

Wow what exciting news, another cousin joins the clan, congrats

Cassandra Rollins said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you all.

aimee_p said...

I am so excited to for your little boy to enter the world (HEHEHE!) I am glad you are feeling good. We are ready to watch sweet J so you two can have a night out!

The Robbins' Nest said...

CONGRATS Joanna, Kyle and Jadelyn! So much fun1 We will be praying for health for you and the baby!

Walswicks said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!
Congratulations. We're so excited for you! We'll continue to pray for you & a healthy baby!

Gow_spot said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

congrats johannita bonita! wow that is soooo fun and exciting!

will be praying for ya'll as your belly grows - for health and easy transition.

btw- i LOVE the smiley pix of jadelyn. she is sure a beauty!