Jadelyn loves hats. I have been blessed that I haven't had to buy many clothes for her, but when I shop for her I love find her hats on clearance. When the rodeo came to town awhile back Kyle took Jadelyn on a date night and spoiled her with a new cowgirl hat. He could not resist getting it for her.
The little cowgirl

A little baseball player

A fun hat to play outside
Here she is wearing several of her hats
Her rain hat for the few times it does rain here

Kyle is still not driving, but the benefit is having him around during the day. Jadelyn loves hanging out with Daddy and will try find him if she knows that he is home.
Outside and enjoying the fresh air

Jadelyn wanted to see my rings, so Kyle put them on her finger and told her that no one else could have her until they give her a ring and have his approval.
Jadelyn belongs only to her Daddy

Jadelyn is not much of a cuddlier so we love very one we get. She was loving her Daddy this day.

1 comment:
is the last pix to show mike that she loves her daddy just as much as Mike. Just kidding-tht day was sooo funny. mike has his way with women.
Post a Comment