Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

I have wanting cold weather, to feel like winter. We got a winter storm finally!!! So I packed us up and headed to Grandma's house in the mountains. It was a little crazy, but we made it safely. Now I got my fix for snow for awhile.
Two of Jadelyn's cousins were up as well. They all had a great time in the snow and playing together. Then her two cousins came back with us to spend the night. It was so much fun. Sleepover!!
Jadelyn loving the snow.

Having fun

Help, save me from my crazy cousins!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Yay for Jadelyn's first snow! You win Auntie of the year--taking on 3 small kids at one time. And you stuck to your guns too. My kids reported on their mis-deeds, like Jules hitting Gabe in the head, and we had a serious talk. Thanks for giving me a day and a half to get the house set up. As you saw, we got a ton done. And even got some important errands ran this morning. A few more months and I will be able to take your little one.