Kyle: Timing; I have had to watch a lot of people at work choose to go full time before me and I had to watch them make a ton of money doing so. However, I now hear how a lot of those people are now losing their homes. In my head, I can see myself making the same decisions that got these people in so much trouble. Instead of going full time, I decided to switch majors and spend at least another two years in college. Here I meet my wife who in turn introduced me to my creator, savior and Lord. We were able to rent a cozy (small) house from my parents at a favorable price. By doing so we were able to pay off all our debt and save for what eventually became our down payment.
Here are two pictures of our house. Not the best but it is our amazing home.
1 comment:
I love your house and the provision of God that it demonstrates. You have both been faithful in your finances for years, and the rewards are many. And the Lord has been faithful to you, growing your faith and love, granting desires--like raising your daughter at home in the ways of the Lord. I look forward to YEARS of memories in your home. Let's get started.
Post a Comment