Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why I can't get anything done....

because I have two amazing helpers! I go to wash dishes and there are two chairs being pushed over to the sink to help.  They grab the soap and sponges and wash the dishes.  Jadelyn hands me the dishes to put into the dishwasher!  I get told which ones are breakable and to be careful with them.  Oh I LOVE IT!
One night Jadelyn vacuumed the whole house so I wouldn't have to it.  Another time she wanted to mop so I could be able to watch a movie with them later that day. What a sweetheart.
Kody is a helper in his own special way to. I tell Jadelyn to put something away after she is done with what she is doing and Kody runs over grabs it and puts it away. He is always trying to help me with what I am doing. He helps me make smoothies in the morning, cleans up a mess that he makes, does laundry and so many more things.
I am so thankful for my helpers!
 
 
 
 

No comments: