The first time around we just put Kody at the table with us trying to him use to sitting. But I give him a bib and spoon, then need them for Jadelyn as well. That night we had avocado, which Jadelyn put on her finger and put it in his month. She would yell in excitement "his is eating my finger!" It was funny. Kody did not eat anything but Jadelyn thought it was the greatest thing to have her brother sit at the table.
Both wearing bibs
Next we tried rice cereal, to really start solids. Jadelyn wanted help so bad. So I let her feed him so I could take pictures. Again both had to have a bib and a spoon. Kody took a spoon that she really wanted. It was so cute to see her try to talk with Kody in a sweet manor to get her spoon back. After a while Jadelyn was done with feeding him so Grandma Gail had to step in a finish feed him. Plus he was pushing the food back out. The next time Jadelyn would not keep up with Kody. He eat so much that I had to mix bananas in. Which he was not to happy with. It was been a fun time feeding him.

No comments:
Post a Comment