As I reflect on what I can be thankful for there are so many things. A loving Savior, my loving and caring husband and wonderful beautiful girl, a healthy boy growing inside of me, a home, family, friends, an incredible church, my freedom.
I have stopped many times this month and reflected about the journey we have traveled with Jadelyn in the last few years. In May of 2009 when Jadelyn had her first seizure my life has never truly been the same. I will always worry about her and wonder if she will have another. Her second on in September of 2009 meant we put her on medication to prevent more from happening and since then we have not had another episode. I have been blessed by prayers of family and friend and know that God answered those prayers. We are in the last few days of whining her off of her medication. The doctor says there is a huge success rate of not having another seizure since she has not had another while on the medication. I still wondering what if...
I am thankful the person Jadelyn has turned out to be. The joy and happiness she bring us is overwhelming, a smile that can light up a room, the quirky things she does, the humor she has, the love of life.
I have stopped many times this month and reflected about the journey we have traveled with Jadelyn in the last few years. In May of 2009 when Jadelyn had her first seizure my life has never truly been the same. I will always worry about her and wonder if she will have another. Her second on in September of 2009 meant we put her on medication to prevent more from happening and since then we have not had another episode. I have been blessed by prayers of family and friend and know that God answered those prayers. We are in the last few days of whining her off of her medication. The doctor says there is a huge success rate of not having another seizure since she has not had another while on the medication. I still wondering what if...
I am thankful the person Jadelyn has turned out to be. The joy and happiness she bring us is overwhelming, a smile that can light up a room, the quirky things she does, the humor she has, the love of life.
1 comment:
She is delight to all who know her. I adore her with a whole heart. Love those pictures of her!!
Post a Comment