Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 for Tuesday

Yes it is true! I am 15 weeks pregnant!
  • 2- little ones in the family soon!!
  • 2 -nd trimester
  • 2 -due dates in March, Jadelyn and the one on the way
  • 2 - nephews on the way as well!
  • 2 much joy all around!
Jadelyn with two flowers


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carlee said...

So, so so cute. Such a cute post! Love you sister, and my niece (I'm her favorite auntie) and my soon to be nephew or niece too. SOOOO good to spend a whole day sitting around and talking while our kids played so well. So good to hold my Jadey Bug and treat her a little.

Walswicks said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! So excited for you and will be praying for health & safety as well. Love you.

aimee_p said...

I love ultasound pictures!! Such a blessing! and so excited to meet this little one!