Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Friday, September 4, 2009

Round two with Seizures

This blog maybe a little jumbled. I have not had a lot of time to put into this but wanted to share with you and ask for your prayers again.
This morning Jadelyn gave me another scare... with another seizure. I was by myself and call 911 again after her second seizure within minutes of the previous one. We went to the ER in ambulance. The ER doc talked to her peds Neurologist and decided to put her on anti-seizure medication. We also have an appointment with the peds Neurologist Wednesday. As of right now no more test were done due to her already having them. Please pray for wisdom of the doctor, clarity of mind and for Jadelyn as she and her body recover from this episode.

6 comments:

Gow_spot said...

my word she is a beauty Johannita.

is she at home with you now?
i am praying right now- and will keep praying.

God be keeping your sweet baby safe and healthy.

aimee_p said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aimee_p said...

Jadelyn is so precious and SWEET!!! You, Joanna are such a WONDERFUL mother. You know she is in ALL our PRAYERS!

Cassandra Rollins said...

Glad to hear that she is home with you. I am praying you all through this season.

Walswicks said...

Praying for all of you. Wish there was something I could say or do for you...but the Lord knows what you need at this moment and I trust Him to be there and carry you through. Love you my friend.

The Robbins' Nest said...

I just read Carlee's blog and came to yours. We are praying, Jo! Praying for her little body to recover and HEAL COMPLETELY. Love you, girl!