Kilgore

Kilgore
Family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tim and Ellen's Wedding

Can you believe it, my youngest brother got married to a wonderful women yesterday !!! Which is more perplexing that Tim got married or that he found a wonderful girl to marry him? Just kidding, I love you both and am so happy for you. It was a wonderful day. The ceremony was all about honoring God and the commitment of marriage. Way to go guys.
I can't wait to see the photographers pictures. From what I saw they were beautiful. These pictures from my sister (in-law) Kim. Thanks for letting me use them!
The bride and groom, Tim and Ellen

My little sweetie
Family pic
My wonderful sister Kris, Jadelyn and me

1 comment:

Gow_spot said...

johanita- your whole fam is beautiful!
your siblings and your now your hubby and pretty baby girl and you!
wow Kris looks AMAZING also!
maybe ya'll could model! =)

love to you and prayers right now for you lil one